Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
Exhibitor and Sponsor Contract
Exhibitor Registration and Benefits Include:
- Exhibit description in the 2014 Annual Meeting program and a listing on the AACP Annual Meeting Web site;
- 10x10 booth registrations receive one complimentary* full meeting registration per exhibitor, entitling the badge holder to attend all of the Annual Meeting sessions and the exhibit hall; 10x20 booth registrations recieve two complimentary* full meeting registrations;
- 10x10 booth registrations receive one complementary exhibit hall pass providing access to the exhibit hall for the two-day show, the exhibitors’ reception and the exhibitors’ luncheon; 10x20 booth registrations receive two complimentary exhibit hall passes (additional exhibitor exhibit hall passes are available for a fee of $175);
- A complimentary list of pre-registered attendees if booth is purchased by May 30 available upon request; and
- A complimentary attendee roster for post-show follow-up available upon request.
*Complimentary meeting registration does not apply to pharmacy faculty, deans or administrative staff.
Why Exhibit at the AACP Annual Meeting?
- The colleges and schools represented by our attendees have an average annual budget of $27.7 million and receive more than $416 million in research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), other federal agencies, associations and foundations.
- The number of colleges and schools of pharmacy is increasing yearly. In 2006, the total number of institutions that have pharmacy programs was 92. This number grew to 105 in 2008 and 130 as of July 2013.
- Interest in pharmacy as a profession remains strong. For the thirteenth year in a row, colleges and schools of pharmacy saw an increase in the number of enrollments in first professional degree programs. In the 2012–2013 school year, there was an increase of 4.0 percent.
- Pharmacy educators are anticipating interest in the profession to continue and are planning accordingly. More than 130 universities and colleges are expected to offer the Pharm.D. degree by fall 2014.
- Previously, 88 percent of attendees have reported that exhibitors at the annual conference are excellent resources and have collaborated with them on numerous projects. In 2013, exhibitors experienced heavy booth traffic thanks to the Exhibit Hall Passport, which encouraged attendees to obtain stamps from exhibitors to be entered into a raffle for fantastic prizes.