AACP 2009 Annual Meeting
The world’s pharmacy educators will convene at the 2009 AACP Annual Meeting and Seminars in Boston eager to shape the future of global healthcare. With exciting programs for faculty recruitment and retention, pharmacy education assessment, accreditation and leadership, AACP is poised now more than ever to help our members solve the issues of tomorrow.
AACP stands ready to explore new developments in pharmacy education and practice. Attendees will be armed with the latest tools, programs and services to prepare the next generation of pharmacists and educators. Join us in Boston for incredible opportunities for growth and development as pharmacy academia continues leading the healthcare education revolution!
- More than 100 sessions for faculty and leadership development in areas inculding: Active Learning, Assessment, Experiential Education, Research and Scholarship, and Student Affairs
- More than 50 exhibitors showcasing their products and services on Sunday, July 19 and Monday, July 20
- Presentation of the Dawson, Chalmers and Volwiler awards during the Examining Excellence Awards Plenary on Monday, July 20
- Presentation of the illustrious Rufus A. Lyman Award during the AACP Closing Banquet on Tuesday, July 21
- Free Cyber Café, supported by the University of Florida
- CPE Credit Opportunities
- Northeastern University campus tour on Tuesday, July 21
- Four simultaneous Science Symposiums on Tuesday, July 21: The Science of Quality and Safety, Nanotechnology Research and Graduate Education, The Science and Practice of Clinical Assessment, and Through the Labyrinth: Pathways to Leadership
- Opening General Session Keynote Speaker William Taylor
- 2009 Teachers Seminar, Technology in Teaching, on Saturday, July 18