AACP has a tradition of calling upon member institutions to showcase elements of their school’s academic programs via a poster presentation during the Annual Meeting. AACP member institutions are invited to submit one poster abstract to for the 2019 AACP Annual Meeting. Each year, with the input of the AACP Program Committee, a theme is identified as well as subcategories that provide schools the opportunity to display a wide array of pharmacy education topics.
Deadline for submission: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. (PST)
2019 School Poster Theme and Subcategories
The 2019 School Posters theme is: “Leading Change in Pharmacy Education.” Schools are invited to share information on how they are leading change in one of the four subcategories listed below. Given that each subcategory is extensive, schools can choose to present information on a specific element within a selected subcategory.
- Global Outreach in Colleges of Pharmacy
- Recruitment (i.e. faculty and/or student recruitment)
- Curriculum (i.e. assessment, interprofessional education, co-curricular, diversity and inclusion)
- Wellness (i.e. personal, professional, student, or faculty wellness/workload/burnout)
*Diversity and inclusion efforts can be addressed in any of the four subcategories.
School poster abstracts must be submitted by Friday, March 29, 2019 via the 2019 Annual Meeting Online Submission Site. Abstracts may be up to 250 words, excluding the author’s name, school name, and abstract title. School posters will be displayed on Saturday, July 13 from 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at the 2019 AACP Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL. Each poster should be able to fit on a four feet high by eight feet long display board.
- Click 2019 Annual Meeting Online Submission Site and login using your AACP credentials.
- Click on “Submit or Edit Proposal.”
- Click on “Submit a School Poster.”
- Enter the title, abstract, and select a subcategory. Click “Accept and Continue.”
- Enter additional author names and click “Accept and Continue.”
- Attach the School Poster Verification Form signed by the CEO Dean. Click “Accept and Continue.”
- The poster submission will not be complete without the signed verification form. The CEO Dean’s signature is required to indicate approval of the abstract.
- Review and edit the submission before submitting the abstract. Accepted abstracts will be published in AJPE as submitted. Click “Accept and Continue” to submit your completed abstract. A confirmation email confirming your submission will be sent to you immediately.
Please direct any questions to Candelaria Moralez, Governance Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.739.2330 ext. 1050.