Below are a few key operational and programmatic updates, as well as resources to help you navigate this challenging time:
- AACP staff are working remotely and will continue to support you and your work without disruption. Members can access staff contact information by visiting the Directory on AACP Connect. Non-members can reach us at email@example.com.
- Upcoming AACP Meetings: The 2020 Spring Institute, May 18–20, has been postponed. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as we plan for and communicate about the upcoming 2020 Annual Meeting in Long Beach, Calif.
- AACP COVID-19 Curriculum Log: A collection of information submitted by member schools regarding their changes to didactic and experiential education curricula in response to the COVID-19 crisis. AACP staff will update this information each day.
- AACP Connect: We encourage members to continue utilizing AACP’s online Connect community to share information and learn from colleagues during this challenging time.
- CDC Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education: A useful resource to help you plan and respond to the effects of coronavirus at your institutions.
- Global COVID-19 Case Tracker from the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University: The website provides global and national data on cases, deaths, and the numbers of those that have recovered to date.
- PharmCAS and Pharmacy Admissions information.
- Pharmacist Advocacy Groups Call for New Action to Enhance COVID-19 Patient Care: AACP has joined with other pharmacy organizations in calling for immediate action to empower pharmacists to fully and effectively support our nation's COVID-19 response and help ensure that patients get the treatment they need.
- Medscape Clinical Practice Guidelines (April 2020): The latest in COVID-19 clinical guidelines, including CDC guidelines for collecting, handling and testing clinical specimens, and FDA guidance on face masks and respirators.