Get ready to breathe new life into your professional development at INvigorate 2022.
All programming will be held at the Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, Calif., February 19–22, 2022.
Join your colleagues in San Diego for three-and-a-half days of networking, learning and problem-solving. You’ll leave re-energized and ready to implement new ideas and strategies to help you prepare for transformation in pharmacy education and practice.
Informative Sessions Will Address
- The importance of establishing connections between academic pharmacy and national pharmacy organizations
- How institutional leadership can create a welcoming environment to support DEIA efforts
- Innovative approaches to transform pharmacy practice on all fronts, and with everyone who plays a role
- Making global connections with schools of pharmacy and the impact an international experience abroad can have on students
- Best practices from across the Academy to promote and maintain the well-being of students, faculty and staff
- CAPE outcomes, EPAs, competency-based education and the opportunity to provide input on their implementation
- Ways to support faculty at every stage in their career with mentorship and professional development opportunities
Start making your plans to attend INvigorate 2022!
Submit a Microsession Proposal by Dec. 6
Addressing one of three topics:
- Curricular Innovation
- Managing an Effective Curriculum
- Digital Health and Technology