Join AACP and your academic pharmacy colleagues on a special delegation to Cuba. Take advantage of this outstanding professional development opportunity to network with AACP leadership and your peers while gaining a holistic view of the Cuban healthcare delivery system and pharmaceutical industry.
You can view more details on the AACP delegation website here: http://bit.ly/AACPtoCuba
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or complete a preliminary interest form here: http://bit.ly/AACPtoCubaForm
Dates: January 21–26, 2019; 6 days and 5 nights.
Itinerary: View a preliminary itinerary here: http://bit.ly/AACPtoCubaItinerary
Fee: The $4,750 fee includes group transportation within Cuba, meetings, accommodations in double-occupancy rooms, entry fees for cultural visits, the service of a national guide, and most meals.
Preliminary Topics of Study
These topics are open to revision based on the interests and make-up of the delegation:
- The three-tiered healthcare model in Cuba and the role of pharmacy in this structure
- The priorities for Public Health in the next few years
- Pharmaceutical distribution through the community health structure
- Advances and research developed in Cuba as a result of the U.S. Embargo
- Medical Education and Pharmaceutical Education
- The Cuban approach to wellness and preventative care