Student Membership Fee is only $15.00/year.
Join other student colleagues who share your interest in pharmaceutical education.
Benefits of Student Membership
AACP offers a variety of services and resources for student members:
- AACP meetings: a forum for discussion of all issues related to pharmacy education.
- Professional mentoring and networking opportunities with pharmacy administrators and faculty.
- Opportunities to participate in programs like the AACP Walmart Scholars Program.
- Opportunities to network with other students interested in academic careers.
- Bridge to the full community of pharmacy and scientific organizations, higher education Associations and other healthcare professionals.
- Representative before the U.S. Congress and federal agencies of pharmacy's perspective on health professions education and biomedical research.
As a member you will receive:
- Access to AACP Connect, an online community for members to share information and discuss topics related to pharmacy education.
- Access to Academic Pharmacy Now, AACP's quarterly online news magazine of timely information on issues and events in pharmacy education.
- Access to the online Roster of Faculty and Professional Staff, an excellent resource for locating and communicating with educators in pharmacy schools across the country.
- Access to the yearly Profile of Pharmacy Students.
- Access to members-only sections and information on the AACP Web site.
- Student discounts to attend AACP meetings.
- And much more!