The Assessment and Accreditation Management System (AAMS) was developed by AACP with collaboration from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). The purpose of this system is to assist member schools and colleges of pharmacy with their assessment and accreditation-related activities.
Standards 2016 Training Resources
- Logging into AAMS for the First Time
- Overview for School Administrators
- School Administrator – Users tab
- School Administrator – Using the Faculty Profile Function
- How to Complete a Standard
- How to Run a Benchmarking Report
- How to Attach Documents Within a Standard
- How to Use Documents Tab
- Searching for Documents by Tags and by Standard
- How to Download Short Self Study PDF
Questions? Check the FAQ or send an email to AAMS Support.