AACP's office of institutional research and effectiveness (OIRIE) gathers, analyzes and summarizes data related to the pharmacy schools accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). The OIRIE functions include:
- Administration and reporting of national, peer and institutional survey results
- Communicating survey data through infographics and interactive Tableau dashboards
- Development and provision of technical support for the Assessment and Accreditation Management System (AAMS), in conjunction with ACPE
OIRIE’s annual surveys include:
- Curriculum Quality Surveys (graduating student, faculty, alumni, and preceptor)
- Application Pool, Enrollments and Degrees Conferred Surveys
- Roster and Faculty Salary Survey
- Tuition Survey
- Survey of Vacant Budgeted and Lost Faculty Positions
- Financial Survey
Student pharmacists, faculty and administrators, higher education organizations, and the federal government use these data to study trends and make decisions regarding pharmacy education.
AACP Data Policy - These policies address the the ownership of data, the nature of data with respect to sensitivity and confidentiality, and the roles and responsibilities of individuals with access to data. Learn more about OIRIE in the infographic: What We Do.
AACP’s survey system is an institutional member benefit that provides schools with the ability to administer surveys, submit survey data and run customized benchmarking reports. Access to the system is controlled by each institution’s survey coordinator. Access the system via the link above.
Currently open surveys
- AACP collects pharmacy benchmarks for Healthy People 2020. Colleges and schools were asked to respond by Friday, May 22. Please contact email@example.com if you would still like to participate in the survey.
- The 2020 Graduating Student Survey and 2020 Faculty Survey are open and available for schools to administer in the AACP Survey System. These surveys will remain available for administration through the end of the day on June 30, 2020.
- The 2020 Alumni and Preceptor Surveys are open and available for schools to administer in the AACP Survey System. These surveys will remain available for administration through the end of the day on August 31, 2020.
- The 2020/21 Tuition Survey is now available in the AACP Survey System. Schools are asked to complete the survey by June 26, 2020. If you are unable to report tuition data before this deadline, please contact AACP at firstname.lastname@example.org with an approximate date at which time this information will become available.
- The AACP 2020-21 Roster and Faculty Survey is now open. Schools are asked to complete the survey by August 14, 2020. This survey is administered outside of the AACP Survey System and login information is only sent to the CEO dean of each institution. Please contact your dean for access to the survey.