AACP's office of institutional research and effectiveness (OIRIE) gathers, analyzes and summarizes data related to the pharmacy schools accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). The OIRIE functions include:
- Administration and reporting of national, peer and institutional survey results
- Communicating survey data through infographics and interactive Tableau dashboards
- Development and provision of technical support for the Assessment and Accreditation Management System (AAMS), in conjunction with ACPE
OIRIE’s annual surveys include:
- Curriculum Quality Surveys (graduating student, faculty, alumni, and preceptor)
- Application Pool, Enrollments and Degrees Conferred Surveys
- Roster and Faculty Salary Survey
- Tuition Survey
- Survey of Vacant Budgeted and Lost Faculty Positions
- Financial Survey
Student pharmacists, faculty and administrators, higher education organizations, and the federal government use these data to study trends and make decisions regarding pharmacy education.
AACP Data Policy - These policies address the the ownership of data, the nature of data with respect to sensitivity and confidentiality, and the roles and responsibilities of individuals with access to data. Learn more about OIRIE in the infographic: What We Do.
AACP’s survey system is an institutional member benefit that provides schools with the ability to administer surveys, submit survey data and run customized benchmarking reports. Access to the system is controlled by each institution’s survey coordinator. Access the system via the link above.
Currently open surveys
- The 2019/20 Tuition Survey was due Friday, June 28th. If you still wish to report tuition information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2019-20 Roster and Faculty Salary Survey is now available for schools to complete until August 9th. This survey is administered outside of the AACP Survey System. Please contact your dean for access.
- The 2019 Alumni and Preceptor Surveys are open and available for school access and administration in the AACP Survey System. This survey will be available until the end of the day on September 1st.