AACP's office of institutional research and effectiveness (OIRIE) gathers, analyzes and summarizes data related to the pharmacy schools accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). The OIRIE functions include:
- Administration and reporting of national, peer and institutional survey results
- Communicating survey data through infographics and interactive Tableau dashboards
- Development and provision of technical support for the Assessment and Accreditation Management System (AAMS), in conjunction with ACPE
OIRIE’s annual surveys include:
- Curriculum Quality Surveys (graduating student, faculty, alumni, and preceptor)
- Application Pool, Enrollments and Degrees Conferred Surveys
- Roster and Faculty Salary Survey
- Tuition Survey
- Survey of Vacant Budgeted and Lost Faculty Positions
- Financial Survey
Student pharmacists, faculty and administrators, higher education organizations, and the federal government use these data to study trends and make decisions regarding pharmacy education.
AACP Data Policy - These policies address the the ownership of data, the nature of data with respect to sensitivity and confidentiality, and the roles and responsibilities of individuals with access to data. Learn more about OIRIE in the infographic: What We Do.
AACP’s survey system is an institutional member benefit that provides schools with the ability to administer surveys, submit survey data and run customized benchmarking reports. Access to the system is controlled by each institution’s survey coordinator. Access the system via the link above.
Currently open surveys
- The 2018 Application Pool, Enrollments, and Degrees Conferred Surveys are open in the AACP Survey System. Schools are asked to submit data by Friday, December 14.
- The FY 2017-18 Financial Survey is open in the AACP Survey System. Schools are asked to submit data by Friday, January 25.
- 2018 Survey of Vacant Budgeted and Lost Faculty Positions is open in the AACP Survey System. Schools are asked to submit data by Friday, January 25.