AACP’s mission is to both represent and be an advocate for all segments of the academic community in the profession of pharmacy. Further, we seek to be a conduit to build partnerships between interested stakeholders and members of the Academy.
Organizational memberships are available to pharmacy associations, associations of other health disciplines, agencies of the U.S. government and other not-for-profit organizations.
Features of Membership:
- The primary contact for each organization member receives an individual membership to AACP. Individual members have access to publications, research reports, members-only content and professional development programs.
- Access to AACP Connect, the online member community with hundreds of discussion posts, resource documents, and countless opportunities to connect with your peers
- Member rate (for primary contact) to attend the Association’s national conferences
- Online subscription to Academic Pharmacy Now
- Access to the online Roster of Faculty and Professional Staff
- Discounted rate for AACP mailing list purchases
- The latest news within AACP through our electronic E-lert newsletter
The annual dues for this membership category are $500. Please contact Terry Ryan, Senior Director of Membership, if you are interested in joining AACP.