Whether you’re a current or future student, faculty member, practitioner or researcher, AACP has valuable resources for every stage in your career:
- Students: Learn how to apply to pharmacy school, search for scholarships or financial aid, prepare for the licensure exam and much more. Check out the Student Center for more information.
- Faculty and Administrators: Bolster your career development by participating in a yearlong leadership experience, applying for an award or utilizing resources to help you be a better educator.
- Residents and Fellows: Numerous opportunities exist for residents and fellows to get involved in AACP, and resources in this section will help you prepare for a future career.
- Careers: Search for scientific and graduate research opportunities, including grants, fellowships and more.
- Pharmacy Workforce Center (PWC): A non-profit corporation whose mission is to serve the pharmacy profession and the public by actively researching, analyzing, and monitoring the size, demography and activities of the pharmacy workforce.