AACP offers unique benefits, services and opportunities for individual members such as challenging and relevant educational programming, advocacy efforts, publications and partnership initiatives that are designed with you in mind. We offer various membership types to provide opportunities to professionals at every stage of their development.
Join AACP through our secure online membership form.
Individual Membership Benefits
Opportunities for Involvement
Publications and Online Resources
- American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education
- Academic Pharmacy Now
- Roster of Faculty and Professional Staff
- Profile of Pharmacy Faculty
- Profile of Pharmacy Students
- Institutional Profiles of Funded Research Grant Data
- Federal Grants Search Tool
- AACP E-lert Newsletters
Professional Development Programs
Grant/Fellowship and Scholarship Programs
- New Investigator Award
- Grant/Fellowship and Scholarship Programs
- AACP Walmart Scholars Program
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Robert K. Chalmers Distinguished Pharmacy Educator Award
- Paul R. Dawson Biotechnology Award
- Volwiler Research Achievement Award
- Rufus A. Lyman Award
- Lawrence C. Weaver Transformative Community Service Award
- Innovations in Teaching Competition
- Award for Excellence in Assessment
Individual Membership Categories
- Active–voting membership is available to administrators, faculty, staff and librarians of regular and associate institutional members and memberships for professional staff of the Association.
- Affiliate membership is a non-voting membership available to administrators, faculty, staff and librarians of non-member institutions, employees of organizational members and corporate members, and others not otherwise eligible for membership in another category.
- Student, resident or postdoctoral fellow membership is available to any professional or graduate degree student enrolled at a regular, associate or affiliate member institution, as well as residents and postdoctoral or clinical fellows.
- Emeritus membership is granted for life to any former active individual member who has retired from full-time employment and who has paid membership dues for at least five years prior to retirement.
|Membership Type||Membership Level||One Year Fee||Application Submission|
|Individual||Active or Affiliate||$195||
Online or Mail
|Student, Resident, Postdoctoral Fellow
|Affiliate||$15||Online or Mail|
|Joint||Active or Affiliate||$295||Online or Mail|
|Lifetime||Active or Affiliate||$1,600||Paper Submission only|
|Emeritus||Affiliate||FREE||Paper submission only|
|First-Time Faculty Complimentary
Letter from school required
|Active||FREE||Paper submission only|
Joint memberships are annual or multiple-year memberships for couples using the same mailing address. Each member is entitled to all rights and services applicable to their membership category (e.g. voting privileges).
First-time faculty may receive complimentary memberships provided by AACP for two years. In order to receive this complimentary membership, a letter on official school letterhead from the dean or department head must accompany the application form. Please see the first-time faculty membership page for additional information.