Since 1900, AACP’s member-directed programming provides pharmacy educators with opportunities to network with peers at our annual, interim and other meetings for the purposes of enrichment, professional growth and development.
Aurora, CO - July 22-25
Insightful speakers, dynamic microsessions and enlightening peer discussions will invigorate current and future leaders during four days of collaboration and hands-on learning. Attendees will return to their schools with new strategies to lead and manage change.
- 2024: Phoenix, AZ - Feb 10-13
There are several professional development events that AACP offers to members throughout the year. They occur in a variety of formats such as in-person or virtual and are in institute or workshop formats.
- Digital Health Workshop - 1 day Virtual - October 27, 2022
- AACP Implementation Science Training Series - November 2022–Spring 2023
- A series of 90-minute virtual sessions surrounding an in-person workshop to be held on February 18, 2023 in Orlando, FL
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Institute - 2.5 day Virtual - January 18–20, 2023
- Mid-Career Faculty Retreat - 3 day In-Person - June 5–7, 2023
And check back for more!
Past webinars are available on AACP Connect. You must be logged into AACP Connect to see the listings.
AACP also offers a Continuing Education (CE) Webinar Series to assist faculty members in ensuring that pharmacy school graduates are prepared for the needs of patients and their caregivers in the current and future healthcare landscape. Previously recorded CE webinars are available to earn CPE Credit.