AACP provides programs, resources and funding to support research projects and career development efforts for individual investigators. Additionally, AACP aggregates information and provides resources to assist institutions maintain research programs dedicated to excellence.
To learn more about AACP resources for investigators, select the appropriate tile.
- New Investigator Award: a research grant for early-career faculty who have not yet received independent research funding.
- Funded Research Grant Institutional Rankings: yearly institutional rankings based on extramural research funding awarded to colleges and schools of pharmacy by NIH, other federal agencies, and non-federal agencies. Rankings are also provided for total federal funding (NIH and other federal sources combined) and total overall funding.
- Funded Research Grant Data (FRGD) Directory: a searchable inventory of aggregate extramural research funding awarded to colleges and schools of pharmacy. This resource is restricted to members only.
- Federal Grant Search: a searchable inventory of individual federal research grants awarded to faculty, staff and trainees at colleges and schools of pharmacy. This resource is restricted to members only.
- Research Funding Opportunities: a resource of agencies and organizations that fund research grants in areas relevant to colleges and schools of pharmacy. Specific Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) that align well with pharmacy research are also featured.