INfluence 2017: The AACP INterim Meeting
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
We’re doing more than changing the name of this important meeting: We’re changing the direction, to focus on leadership strategies for a wider audience. Every year we’ll bring important discussions and practical recommendations to enhance leadership development at every level of the Academy.
INfluence 2017 represents the best of leadership development. Sessions will provide innovative approaches for current and emerging leaders, and will present tactics for success and opportunities for feedback and participation.
You will learn:
- How to develop cultures that promote constructive conversations about differing perspectives and new ideas
- How people from different generations can work together productively
- How to advance the conversation about diversity in pharmacy programs
- How to influence curricula through technology and interprofessional education
Who should attend?
- Associate/Assistant Deans
- Department Chairs
- Professional Staff
Return to your home institution with new strategies for success and techniques for developing new leaders. Join us in Puerto Rico for four days of collaboration and hands-on learning.
Continuing Education Opportunities:
INfluence 2017 attendees can now earn up to 14.5 hours of CE credit!