Organization memberships are available to pharmacy associations, associations of other health disciplines, agencies of the U.S. government and other not-for-profit organizations.
Corporate memberships are available to for-profit companies interested in advancing pharmaceutical education and research.
AACP’s mission is to both represent and be an advocate for all segments of the academic community in the profession of pharmacy. Further, we seek to be a conduit to build partnerships between interested stakeholders and members of the Academy.
Features of Membership:
- Annual and Interim Meeting exhibit discounts;
- Access to meeting sponsorship opportunities;
- Advertising discounts in the Academic Pharmacy Now magazine and the AACP Annual Meeting Official Program Guide;
- A print subscription to Academic Pharmacy Now; Access to the enhanced AACP Web site and online Roster of Faculty and Professional Staff;
- The latest news within AACP through our electronic E-lert newsletter;
- Discounted advertising rates in the AACP Online Career Center;
- Access to the American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education Web site; and
- AACP’s mailing list available for purchase.
In addition to these benefits and services, the primary contact for each organization/corporate member receives one individual membership at no additional charge. Individual members have access to publications, research reports, members-only content and resources and professional development programs, plus member rates for the Association’s national conferences. Please contact Terry Ryan, Associate Director of Enterprise Systems and Membership if you are interested in joining AACP.