Please review the instructions below for submitting a Research and Education poster abstract.
- Visit the Pharmacy Education 2021: AACP Annual Meeting Posters page in CadmiumCD.
- Click the “Login” button and enter your AACP email and password.
- At the Welcome page, select “Update Your AACP Record” if your information (Name, Organization, Email) needs to be changed or select “Proceed” if your information is correct.
- Under the Abstracts header click on "click here to begin a new abstract."
- Enter the poster abstract title using Title Case Capitalization (word limit: 15).
- Select Research and Education Abstract under “Poster Category” and click “submit.”
- Click on tasks 1-4 on the “Task List” page to enter the required information for the abstract submission. Please see the instructions below for the tasks.
- After all tasks have been completed (indicated by green check marks), click “Save Submission” and “click here for a preview of your abstract” to review your abstract information before submitting. You can also print this for your records if needed.
- Once previewed, click “previous” on the upper left corner under Home and then “submit.” You will be directed to the page showing “Abstract successfully completed on [Date, time].”
- An email to confirm your submission will be sent to you immediately. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox.
- You will be able to edit your submission until the site closes at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 15, 2021. To edit your submission, login to the submission site, click the poster title listed under the "Abstracts" header. Select the task you would like to modify. Save your submission and click the "Submit" button to re-submit your edited abstract.
Instructions for Completing Research and Education Abstract Tasks
- To add authors (1 primary author and up to 7 co-authors) type the author's first name, last name, and email address or click on "member lookup" to locate the author by first name and last name.
- Click on "Add Author" after the member record has been located.
- The primary author is identified as the "Presenting Author" under "Role, " and co-authors are identified as "Author."
- Under "Author List" if it states Profile Incomplete, click on "edit Profile" and review your information, then click "continue."
- A green check mark will appear indicating "Profile completed."
- Click on "Save Authors" after all authors have been added.
- A green check mark indicates a complete profile, Once the profile is complete, click 'Save Authors' to complete the task.
- Poster Title, Category of Work, Section Designation, and Abstract
- Poster Abstract Title: Please confirm the poster title is correct and make any edits if necessary.
- Category of Work: Select the category of work that best describes the research:
- Administrative and/or Broad Programmatic Issues: Describes approaches to, or aspects of, management, leadership, strategy; policy; or governance of programs/institutions.
- Educational Development and Innovation: Describes the development and assessment of relatively new courses or educational initiatives.
- Education Research: Describes research involving previously established courses or initiatives, including but not limited to enhancement or changes to such courses or the method of assessment employed in those courses.
- Research in the Discipline: Describes studies that align with the general emphasis of research conducted in the section to which the abstract is submitted or the mission of that section.
- Section: Select the Section that the abstract is being submitted under.
- Add the pertinent abstract information under objective, methods, results and conclusion (total combined word count must not exceed 275 words).
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval for Human Subject Research
- Indicate whether your abstract submission describes human subject research by selecting "Yes" or "No."
- If your abstract describes human subject research, indicate if you received IRB approval
- Click "Continue" to complete the task.
- Upload IRB Approval Documentation
- If applicable, upload your IRB approval document and click “Continue”.
- If your abstract does not describe human subject research click “Opt out of uploading files” and “Continue.”
After all tasks are completed (indicated by a green check mark), click "Save Submission."
You can “click here for a preview of your abstract” to review your abstract information before submitting. You can also print this for your records if needed. Once previewed, click “previous” on the upper left corner under Home and then “submit.” You will be directed to the page showing “Abstract successfully completed on [Date, time].”
An email to confirm your submission will be sent to you immediately. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox.