The deadline to complete the CPE requirements for continuing education credit is September 10.
AACP is pleased to offer continuing education credits for select sessions presented at the 2022 Annual Meeting. Administration of CE is handled through the online CE management program, Learning Express CE (LECE). Access to LECE is via the link: https://aacp.learningexpressce.com.
Through LECE, licensed pharmacist attendees will register for accredited continuing education sessions and complete the session’s assessment and evaluation. At the conclusion of each accredited CE session, speakers will provide attendees a numeric “Access Code.” This code will verify attendance and is necessary to complete the session's assessment and evaluation in LECE. Upon successful completion of the assessment and evaluation, LECE will transmit the CE credit information to the regulatory bodies at NABP and ACPE. CE credit information will be reflected in CPE Monitor™. Attendees will have 45 days following the meeting to complete the CPE requirements for continuing education credit. Access to the session activity evaluations and assessments in LECE will be denied after September 10, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Attendees must verify that their NABP e-Profile ID and birthdate (in MM/DD format) are correctly entered into LECE and correspond with their NABP record. Failure to ensure this information is identical in both programs will jeopardize their earning CE credits.
Please stop by the AACP Registration and Help Desk or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with claiming CE credits.
How to access/manage Learning Express CE:
- Please go to LECE at: https://aacp.learningexpressce.com/.
- Select the “AACP 2022 Annual Meeting” link under the CPD Activity column.
- Click on the dates to view a list of the accredited continuing education sessions.
- Click in the box in front of the sessions you’ve attended. Once selected, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the “Register Now” button.
- Login to LECE if you are a registered user. If you are using LECE for the first time, please create an account utilizing your AACP email and password. (Be sure to include your correct NABP e-Profile ID and birthdate in MM/DD format in your Learning Express CE profile. Verify that your NABP e-Profile ID and birthdate are correctly entered into your Learning Express CE profile and correspond with your NABP record.)
- Confirm your selected sessions and click the “Register” button.
- A green button titled “Take the Test” will appear to the right side of the session’s title for which you have registered. You will be asked to input the access code in a pop-up window prior to completing the test. Attendees must achieve a score of 75% or higher in order to obtain CPE credit.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, complete the CE evaluation for the session.
- After completing the evaluation, click on the “Submit” button.
ACPE recognizes as valid only statements of credit generated from your NABP e-Profile account. Pharmacists should login to their NABP e-profile to access information about their completed CPE and to print a valid statement of credit if needed.
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Pharmacists may earn 16.00 hours of continuing education credits from the Annual Meeting and an additional 4.50 hours from the Teachers Seminar following the completion of the CE activities and corresponding CE session assessments and evaluations. A list of accredited continuing education sessions with their ACPE universal activity number, the number of contact hours, learning objectives and speaker information can be found throughout the program. For all accredited continuing education that addresses clinical topics (e.g., medication therapy, disease management, etc.) speakers must disclose to learners the presence or absence of relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies prior to the start of their presentation. All program reviewers and planning committee members and staff have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.