The next Annual Meeting of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) will be held July 20-23, 2024, in Boston, Massachusetts. The Annual Meeting provides opportunities for Academy members to present and network during plenary, special, mini, and micro-sessions, topical roundtables, poster presentations, Conversation World Cafés, interactive workshops (New in 2024), and in the exhibit hall. AACP members are invited to submit proposals for Special Sessions (60-minutes, maximum 5 speakers) on topics broadly applicable to contemporary pharmacy education. Proposals including perspectives from more than one institution are encouraged for the 60-minute special sessions or the 90-minute sessions. Innovations developed at one school are appropriate for a 30-minute mini-session, micro-session, or roundtable session.
Only AACP members are eligible to submit a special session proposal for the 2024 AACP Annual Meeting. All special session submissions must include three learning objectives; programs seeking continuing education credit must also include an active learning component and learning assessments to be considered.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST
- AACP is using Cadmium's Abstract Scorecard to collect annual meeting program submissions. Please review the instructions and submission criteria provided below before you begin your submission.
- All program submitters must be AACP members. Information on joining or renewing your membership can be found on the AACP website.
- The username and password for the submission site is the same as your AACP username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, please contact LaToya Casteel, Membership Manager at email@example.com or 703.739.2330 ext. 1004.
- AACP does not assume responsibility for costs associated with bringing speakers to the meeting and all speakers must be registered attendees at the 2024 Annual Meeting.
- No financial compensation is provided to special session speakers for their participation in the annual meeting.
- Standard audiovisual equipment (LCD projector, screen and podium with wireless handheld microphone) will be provided at no charge. Laptops are not included in presentations – please bring your laptop.
- To encourage a variety of delivery methods at the Annual Meeting, speakers will have the option to deliver informal, non-traditional presentations (without an LCD projector and screen in the room).
- Sessions must avoid highlighting commercial products. Programming that includes reference to commercially available products or services must include fair balance for other resources in the same category.
- Proposals should be complete and as descriptive as possible in order to be fairly reviewed. Please review the criteria, available below, prior to developing your session.
- The program committee has set a limit of three (3) programming submissions per individual. Please note, this applies to all submissions in which the individual is involved as a speaker, moderator, chair, or submitter. An individual may NOT be included on additional proposals, regardless of their role.
- All session speakers (and moderators, if applicable) must be identified in the proposal. If your speaker is not a member of AACP, a profile must be created for them on the programming submission site.
- You will be able to make changes to your proposal via the programming submission system until the site closes at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
- Finally, to ensure your submission has been received, please remember to click the "Save Submission" button and then submit your proposal. An email to confirm your submission will be sent to you immediately. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder.