Practical Approaches for Implementing Digital Health Into Your Curriculum
All faculty, administrators and staff are encouraged to attend this one-day virtual workshop on Thursday, October 27 focused on integrating digital health into the curriculum and experiential training to ensure student pharmacists are prepared for current and emerging roles in the digital era.
What Is Digital Health?
Digital health is associated with the development and use of digital technologies to improve health. It includes categories such as mobile health, health information technology, telehealth, wearable devices, software based treatment, and personalized medicine (informed by FDA Digital Health Center of Excellence).
- Synchronous virtual workshop from 10:00 a.m.–5:45 p.m. EST
- Participants will be sent selected video recordings from the 2021 Digital Health Institute to review prior to this workshop
This topic is applicable to ANY faculty or administrator. You can attend alone or with a team from your institution. We also encourage you to bring students!
- Academic Affairs administrators
- Curriculum Committee members
- Social and Administrative Science faculty
- Pharmacy Practice faculty
- Pharmacy Skills Lab faculty
- Experiential Education administrators
- $99 registration fee for AACP members
- $49 registration fee for pharmacy students and residents. Students do not need to have an AACP membership.
- Describe updates in the digital health landscape.
- Identify opportunities for implementing digital health into the curriculum at the attendee’s home institution.
- Develop an initial curricular activity highlighting digital health and plan for continuing the process at the attendee’s home institution.