Insightful speakers, dynamic microsessions and enlightening peer discussions will invigorate current and future leaders during four days of collaboration and hands-on learning. Attendees will return to their schools with new strategies to lead and manage change.
It’s the AACP INterim Meeting – INspire 2018 – in Long Beach!
New This Year!
Lead from the Lab at the 2018 Research Symposium: Learn how to spark collaboration and innovation among researchers to drive discovery at your institution.
Rapid Remarks: New 10-minute microsessions will tackle the profession’s most pressing topics, including elevating the brand of pharmacy, building the applicant pipeline and more!
You will learn:
- How to leverage personal strengths to be the leader your institution needs;
- How to effectively persuade different audiences during a crisis;
- How to successfully navigate conflict using peer-tested case studies;
- How data from the NABPLEX and PCOA are being utilized to improve pharmacy education.
Who should attend?
- Associate/Assistant Deans
- Department Chairs
- Professional Staff
INspire 2018 attendees can now earn up to 10 hours of CE credit!