CPE Activity Information
Date: July 22–25, 2023
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
The AACP 2023 Annual Meeting is planned and designed for all pharmacy educators, practitioners, and leaders.
Please see the annual meeting programming webpage for the schedule of events.
Overall Meeting Objectives
- Outline strategies for promoting professional identify formation within the pharmacy curricula.
- Explain various approaches to effective remediation in didactic and experiential education.
- Describe the use and implications of artificial intelligence in pharmacy education and healthcare.
- Create inclusive learning environments that foster belonging, community, and professional identity formation.
- Evaluate models, theories, and practical tips for enhancing leadership skills.
- Summarize strategies for implementing competency-based education in pharmacy curricula.
* Session-specific learning objectives, as well as CE session contact hours, UANs, activity-type and faculty information can be found on the programing webpage.
All program committee members, reviewers, faculty presenters and others involved in the planning and delivery of accredited continuing education activities have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
AACP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Pharmacists may earn up to 13.50 hours of continuing education credits for the Annual Meeting, an additional 4.50 hours of credit for the Teachers Seminar and 3.00 hours of credit for the DiPiro Workshop.
How to obtain continuing education credit for accredited activities
CPE credits are administered via the online AACP CE Administration platform, Learning Express CE (LECE). Meeting registrants must attend the accredited continuing education activities and complete the CE post-assessment and activity evaluation on the LECE platform. A passing score of 75% is required to obtain CPE credit. Meeting attendees will have up to 45 days following Pharmacy Education 2023 to complete the accredited CE activity post-assessments and evaluations. The deadline to complete the required components for continuing education credit is Friday, September 8, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
CPE credit information will be electronically transmitted to CPE Monitor upon successful completion of the CE post-assessment and evaluation. Pharmacists should log in to their NABP e-profile to access information about their completed CPE and to print a valid statement of credit if needed.
Note, it is imperative that pharmacist attendee’s NABP e-Profile ID and birthdate (in MM/DD format) are correctly entered into their LECE profile and correspond with their NABP record. Failure to ensure this information is identical in both programs will jeopardize their earning CPE credits.
If you have any questions regarding CE before or after Pharmacy Education 2023, please contact: email@example.com.
The registration fee for Pharmacy Education 2023 is $825 per person for AACP institutional members and $975 per person for non-institutional members. There is no additional fee for continuing education credit.
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning grants were used to support components of the accredited continuing education activities.