2019 Award Information
The application deadline has closed. Please contact Ruth E. Nemire, Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs, with any questions.
The Lawrence C. Weaver Transformative Community Service Award is presented annually to one college or school of pharmacy demonstrating a major institutional commitment to addressing unmet community needs through education, practice, and research.
The award consists of a commemorative sculpture honoring the institution’s extraordinary social commitment and a $5,000 honorarium. Click here for more detailed award information and application instructions.
Past Award Recipients
- 2018 - University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2017 - The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- 2016 - The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- 2015 - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy
- 2014 - The University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
- 2013 - University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- 2012 - The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- 2011 - University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- 2010 - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy
- 2009 - University of Southern California School of Pharmacy