2020 Award Information
- Submission Portal Opens: Friday, July 26, 2019
- Application Deadline: 5:00 pm PDT, Friday, September 20, 2019
- Detailed award information and application instructions (PDF)
To submit your application, please visit the AACP Award Submission Site.
The Lawrence C. Weaver Transformative Community Service Award is presented annually to one college or school of pharmacy demonstrating a major institutional commitment to addressing unmet community needs through education, practice, and research.
The award consists of a commemorative sculpture honoring the institution’s extraordinary social commitment and a $5,000 honorarium.
Please contact Lynette R. Bradley-Baker, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Engagement, with any questions.
Past Award Recipients
- 2019 - Ohio Northern University Raabe College of Pharmacy
- 2018 - University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2017 - The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- 2016 - The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- 2015 - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy
- 2014 - The University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
- 2013 - University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- 2012 - The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- 2011 - University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- 2010 - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy
- 2009 - University of Southern California School of Pharmacy