2021 Award Information
The application site is now closed for the 2020-2021 award cycle.
Information regarding the application and process for the 2021 Award can be found in the Detailed award information and application instructions (PDF)
The Lawrence C. Weaver Transformative Community Service Award is presented annually to one college or school of pharmacy demonstrating a major institutional commitment to addressing unmet community needs through education, practice, and research.
The award consists of a commemorative sculpture honoring the institution’s extraordinary social commitment and a $5,000 honorarium.
Please contact Kelly Ragucci, Vice President of Professional Development, with any questions.
Past Award Recipients
- 2020 - University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy
- 2019 - Ohio Northern University Raabe College of Pharmacy
- 2018 - University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2017 - The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- 2016 - The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- 2015 - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy
- 2014 - The University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
- 2013 - University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- 2012 - The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- 2011 - University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- 2010 - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy
- 2009 - University of Southern California School of Pharmacy