2019 Award Information
The application deadline has closed. The 2020 Award Information will be available in August 2019. Please contact Lynette R. Bradley-Baker, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Engagement, with any questions.
The Lawrence C. Weaver Transformative Community Service Award is presented annually to one college or school of pharmacy demonstrating a major institutional commitment to addressing unmet community needs through education, practice, and research.
The award consists of a commemorative sculpture honoring the institution’s extraordinary social commitment and a $5,000 honorarium. Click here for more detailed award information and application instructions.
Past Award Recipients
- 2018 - University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2017 - The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- 2016 - The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- 2015 - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy
- 2014 - The University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
- 2013 - University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- 2012 - The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- 2011 - University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- 2010 - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy
- 2009 - University of Southern California School of Pharmacy