2022–2023 Award Information
The Lawrence C. Weaver Transformative Community Service Award is presented annually to one college or school of pharmacy demonstrating a major institutional commitment to addressing unmet community needs through education, practice, and research.
The award consists of a commemorative sculpture honoring the institution’s extraordinary social commitment and a $5,000 honorarium.
Applications are due by Friday, September 30, at 5:00 p.m. PDT. Please contact Kelly Ragucci, Vice President of Professional Development, with any questions.
2022–2023 Program Information and Application Instructions
Past Award Recipients
- 2022 - East Tennessee State University College of Pharmacy
- 2021 - University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy
- 2020 - University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy
- 2019 - Ohio Northern University Raabe College of Pharmacy
- 2018 - University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2017 - The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- 2016 - The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- 2015 - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy
- 2014 - The University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
- 2013 - University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- 2012 - The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- 2011 - University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- 2010 - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy
- 2009 - University of Southern California School of Pharmacy