For Admissions Officers
Liaison Staff – Nicole Iarossi: email@example.com, 617-612-2056
AACP Staff – CAS@aacp.org
WebAdMIT – firstname.lastname@example.org, 857-304-2020
Analytics by Liaison – email@example.com, 617-402-5506
For System and Usage Questions
Resources for Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy
- 2020–2021 PharmCAS School Manual – The purpose of this manual is to assist AACP member institutions in understanding PharmCAS policies and procedures. The manual includes instructions specifically for participating Pharm.D. programs, as well as selected excerpts from the PharmCAS application instructions.
- PharmCAS Program User Guide – This guide provides documentation, reference guides, and direct links that answer common admissions questions about the PharmCAS Applicant Portal, Configuration Portal, and WebAdMIT.
- PharmCAS Coupon Codes FAQ – Coupon codes are application fee discounts that colleges and schools can use to incentivize applicants to apply. If your institution chooses to use this program, it will purchase coupon codes from Liaison and provide them to selected applicants. Please carefully review the FAQ before you purchase any coupon codes.
- 2020–2021 PharmCAS Configuration Portal Guide – This guide walks through the steps of configuring your program requirements, settings, and branding for the PharmCAS application, while providing examples, tips, and recommendations.
- Sharing Supplemental Requirements with PharmCAS Applicants – Review this resource if your program requires applicants to send any application materials directly to the institution (and outside of PharmCAS) as part of the admissions review process.
- WebAdMIT Help Center – Programs are encouraged to bookmark this site for quick and easy access to help content for all things WebAdMIT.
- WebAdMIT Getting Started Guide – New to WebAdMIT? This guide provides essential information to help you get up and running in WebAdMIT.
- WebAdMIT Training and Support – Many training and support options are available in a variety of formats, including webinars, live training, virtual courses, and in-person workshops.
- WebAdMIT Level 1 Training: Getting Started – A free, six lesson course designed to teach new users the core functionality to get up and running in WebAdMIT.
- WebAdMIT Level 2 Training: Exploring Reviewing Features – A free, six lesson course designed to build on the Basic training and explore more advanced features of WebAdMIT’s functionality to maximize use of the product.
- WebAdMIT Configuration Portal Training – This free course provides an overview of the Configuration Portal tool for setting up program materials pages embedded in the application.
- Best Practices in Implementing a Centralized Application Service eLearning – This free course is intended for individuals who will be involved with CAS implementation and need to learn how WebAdMIT can help improve the admissions process. By the end of the course, users will be able to better understand how they can streamline their process workflows, maximize time savings, and create a better applicant experience.experience.
- WebAdMIT API Documentation Site – This site includes detailed information about using an API to migrate WebAdMIT data to your internal information system. Learn what the WebAdMIT API is and how it can help you automate data integrations between WebAdMIT and your SIS/ERP here.
Analytics by Liaison Resources
- Analytics by Liaison Help Center – Programs are encouraged to bookmark this site for quick and easy access to help content for Analytics by Liaison, a tool that provides authorized users at colleges and schools of pharmacy with an interactive and visual representation of their local applicant pool for multi-year data analysis and reporting.