The Pharmacy Graduate Application Service (PharmGrad) is a centralized application service to apply to multiple M.S. and Ph.D. programs offered by colleges and schools of pharmacy. PharmGrad is a national platform for driving applicant volume and enhancing exposure to advanced science programs. The service is available at no cost to all AACP member programs.
If you are a potential applicant looking for more information on pharmacy graduate education, please visit the Graduate and Research Students page.
Resources for Graduate Programs
- How PharmGrad Can Enhance Your Admissions Process Webinar
- 2020-2021 PharmGrad Program Directory Training Manual - This manual provides definitions of features, helpful hints, and guidance on completing program directory pages.
- 2020–2021 PharmGrad Configuration Portal Guide – This guide walks through the steps of configuring your program requirements, settings, and branding for the PharmGrad application, while providing examples, tips, and recommendations.
- Areas of Study in Pharmaceutical Graduate Education
- Graduate Degree Program Directory – Are your programs listed? This directory is free and available for all pharmacy graduate programs to utilize, regardless of whether you participate in the PharmGrad application service. We encourage programs to use this free resource to showcase to a wide audience of potential applicants.
- PharmGrad Flyer
- PharmGrad Application – If you wish to view the PharmGrad application in its entirety, please create a test account and use 'test' in your username (for example, Test_Katie) to help us with accurate tracking. Programs have found it beneficial to have access to the live application when advising or assisting applicants.
- WebAdMIT Help Center – Programs are encouraged to bookmark this site for quick and easy access to help content for all things WebAdMIT.
- WebAdMIT Getting Started Guide – New to WebAdMIT? This guide provides essential information to help you get up and running in WebAdMIT.
- WebAdMIT Training and Support – Many training and support options are available in a variety of formats, including webinars, live training, virtual courses, and in-person workshops.
- WebAdMIT Level 1 Training: Getting Started – A free, six lesson course designed to teach new users the core functionality to get up and running in WebAdMIT.
- WebAdMIT Level 2 Training: Exploring Reviewing Features – A free, six lesson course designed to build on the Basic training and explore more advanced features of WebAdMIT’s functionality to maximize use of the product.
- WebAdMIT Configuration Portal Training – This free course provides an overview of the Configuration Portal tool for setting up program materials pages embedded in the application.
- Best Practices in Implementing a Centralized Application Service eLearning – This free course is intended for individuals who will be involved with CAS implementation and need to learn how WebAdMIT can help improve the admissions process. By the end of the course, users will be able to better understand how they can streamline their process workflows, maximize time savings, and create a better applicant experience.experience.
- WebAdMIT API Documentation Site – This site includes detailed information about using an API to migrate WebAdMIT data to your internal information system. Learn what the WebAdMIT API is and how it can help you automate data integrations between WebAdMIT and your SIS/ERP here.