The Pharmacy College Application Service for Graduate Programs (PharmGrad) is a centralized application service to apply to multiple M.S., Ph.D. programs, and certificates offered by colleges and schools of pharmacy. PharmGrad is a national platform for driving applicant volume and enhancing exposure to the profession for pharmaceutical, clinical, regulatory and administrative sciences programs. The service is available at no cost to all AACP member programs.
If you are a potential applicant looking for more information on pharmacy graduate education, please visit the Graduate and Research Students page.
For System and Usage Questions
- How PharmGrad Can Enhance Your Admissions Process Webinar
- Graduate Degree Program Directory
- Are your programs listed? This directory is free and available for all pharmacy graduate programs to utilize, regardless of whether you participate in the PharmGrad application service. We encourage programs to use this free resource to showcase to a wide audience of potential applicants.
- PharmGrad Flyer
- PharmGrad Application
- If you wish to view the PharmGrad application in its entirety, please create a test account and use 'test' in your username (for example, Test_Katie) to help us with accurate tracking. Programs have found it beneficial to have access to the live application when advising or assisting applicants.
- PharmGrad Applicant Help Center
- WebAdMIT Getting Started Guide
- WebAdMIT User Manual
- WebAdMIT Basic Training eLearning - A free, six lesson course designed to teach new users core WebAdMIT functionality. The course takes just under an hour to complete, is self-paced, and is available on-demand, meaning it can be accessed at any time from any web browser.
- WebAdMIT Advanced Training eLearning - A free, six lesson course designed to build on the Basic training and explore more of WebAdMIT’s functionality.
- WebAdMIT Configuration Portal Training eLearning - Free course provides an overview of the Configuration Portal for setting up program pages embedded in the application.
- Best Practices in Implementing a Centralized Application Service eLearning - This free course is intended for individuals who will be involved with CAS implementation and need to learn how WebAdMIT can help improve the admissions process. By the end of the course, users will be able to better understand how they can streamline their process workflows, maximize time savings, and create a better applicant experience.
- WebAdMIT Help Center