Please review the instructions below for submitting a School Poster abstract.
- Visit the Pharmacy Education 2021: AACP Annual Meeting Posters page in CadmiumCD.
- Click the “Login” button and enter your AACP email and password.
- At the Welcome page, select “Update Your AACP Record” if your information (Name, Organization, Email) needs to be changed or select “Proceed” if your information is correct.
- Under the Abstracts header click on "click here to begin a new abstract."
- Enter the poster abstract title using Title Case Capitalization (word limit: 15).
- Select School Poster Abstract under “Poster Category” and click “submit.”
- Click on tasks 1-3 on the “Task List” page to enter the required information for the abstract submission. Please see the instructions below for the tasks.
- After all tasks have been completed (indicated by green check marks), click “Save Submission” and “click here for a preview of your abstract” to review your abstract information before submitting. You can also print this for your records if needed.
- Once previewed, click “previous” on the upper left corner under Home and then “submit.” You will be directed to the page showing “Abstract successfully completed on [Date, time].”
- An email to confirm your submission will be sent to you immediately. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox.
- You will be able to edit your submission until the site closes at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 29, 2021. To edit your submission, login to the submission site, click the poster title listed under the "Abstracts" header. Select the task you would like to modify. Save your submission and click the "Submit" button to re-submit your edited abstract.
Instructions for Completing School Poster Abstract Tasks
- School Poster Verification
- Please confirm the CEO Dean has approved the abstract submission.
- To add authors (1 primary author and up to 7 co-authors) type the author's first name, last name, and email address or click on "member lookup" to locate the author by first name and last name.
- Click on "Add Author" after the member record has been located.
- The primary author is identified as the "Presenting Author" under "Role, " and co-authors are identified as "Author."
- Under "Author List" if it states Profile Incomplete, click on "edit Profile" and review your information, then click "continue."
- A green check mark will appear indicating "Profile completed."
- Click on "Save Authors" after all authors have been added.
- A green check mark indicates a complete profile, Once the profile is complete, click 'Save Authors' to complete the task.
- Poster Title, Subcategory, and Abstract
- Poster Abstract Title: Please confirm the poster title is correct and make any edits if necessary.
- Subcategory: Select the subcategory of work that addresses the School Poster Theme "Responding to a Global Pandemic:"
- Addressing Health Disparities During COVID-19
- Encouraging Student and Faculty Well-Being During A Global Pandemic
- Highlights of Teaching During COVID-19: Lessons Learned as we Move Forward
- Pharmacy School Engagement in Vaccine Initiatives During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Abstract: Add the pertinent abstract information under objective, methods, results and conclusion (total combined word count must not exceed 275 words).
After all tasks are completed (indicated by a green check mark), click "Save Submission."
You can “click here for a preview of your abstract” to review your abstract information before submitting. You can also print this for your records if needed. Once previewed, click “previous” on the upper left corner under Home and then “submit.” You will be directed to the page showing “Abstract successfully completed on [Date, time].”
An email to confirm your submission will be sent to you immediately. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox.