Welcome to Virtual Pharmacy Education 2021!
AACP is excited to deliver another high-impact meeting with pharmacy educators and practitioners from around the globe. We listened to your feedback in 2020 and implemented some new and exciting changes to our flagship meeting. Get ready to reconnect with colleagues, hear from top healthcare and education experts, and leave with new ideas and strategies to implement in your work.
New Meeting Highlights
- Can't-Miss Content: More than 120 educational sessions will be delivered live, addressing critical topics such as adapting experiential activities to virtual settings, promoting well-being and resilience in student pharmacists, and the role of pharmacists in addressing COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy.
- Incredible Value and Access: Missed a live session? All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed on-demand for up to three months post-Annual Meeting.
- Time-Saving Scheduling: A shorter conference means you can focus on your professional development with less restraints on your time.
- Convenient and Dynamic Networking: We know how important it is to engage with the Academy. During all conference sessions, attendees can chat live with colleagues and speakers, ask questions and post general check-ins throughout the meeting. For more focused networking, the social engagement platform, Wonder, can be used to meet up with other attendees one-on-one or as a group.
- Continuing Education: Attendees can earn up to 19 hours of live CPE credit for Pharmacy Education 2021 and up to 7.25 hours of live CPE credit for the Teachers Seminar.
- Online Poster Gallery: More than 500 posters will be available to view in the Online Poster Gallery and are searchable by author name, poster category, section and poster title. Connect with poster authors on Wonder to discuss their abstracts!
- Exclusive Documentary Screening: Vaccination: From the Misinformation Virus.
Two dynamic plenaries:
Opening General Session, Combatting Anti-Science Thinking
CEO & President Research!America
Georges C. Benjamin, M.D.
American Public Health Association
Bruce Gellin, M.D., M.P.H.
President of Global Immunization, Sabin Vaccine Institute
Closing General Session, The How of Happiness: Boosting Well-Being Through Kindness, Gratitude, and Connection
Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor and Vice Chair of Psychology at the University of California, Riverside and author of The How of Happiness and The Myths of Happiness