Hyatt Regency Dulles
The 2018 AACP Spring Institute will be held at the Hyatt Regency Dulles in Herndon, Va., less than five miles from the Dulles International Airport. The hotel address is 2300 Dulles Corner Boulevard, Herndon, Virginia.
- Complimentary Dulles Airport shuttle service, picks up at lower baggage claim, curbs 2A and 2H on the hour and half-hour;
- Complimentary self-parking;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi everywhere in the hotel including guest rooms and meeting space;
- Full-service Business Center;
- Complimentary 24-hour access to StayFit™ fitness center, an indoor lap pool and walking/jogging paths; and
- Complimentary shuttle service to Reston Town Center, departs from the hotel each day at 4:45 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
Please do not book your own hotel reservations; AACP will make all the hotel reservations for you and your team members. Hotel confirmation numbers will be e-mailed to each member of your team in late-April.
Included in your meeting registration are hotel accommodations for up to three nights (Sunday–Wednesday; additional nights must be booked through AACP but will be billed directly to the guest), onsite breakfasts, lunches and refreshment breaks. For more information about what is included in your meeting registration, please visit the FAQ page of the Institute Web site.
If you have any questions about Hyatt Regency Dulles amenities and features, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel concierge at 703-713-1234.
The Hyatt Dulles offers a courtesy shuttle to and from Dulles International Airport, which leaves from the Hotel every 30 minutes beginning at 4:15 a.m. through 12:15 a.m. The shuttle picks up at the airport every 30 minutes from 4:30 a.m., ending at 12:30 a.m. The airport pick-up location is curbs 2A and 2H, in lower baggage claim. Taxis cost approximately $20 each way.
Self-parking is complimentary as part of registration at the Hyatt Regency Dulles. Valet parking is not available.
Other transportation options can be found at the Dulles International Airport Web site.