The Digital Health Institute will be hosted virtually using the Event Rebels and Zoom platforms.
Virtual Digital Health Institute - FAQs
The Institute begins at 10:00 am ET on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, and concludes at 1:30 pm ET on Friday, October 8, 2021.
- Curriculum committee chairs and members
- Skills lab directors
- Experiential education leaders
- Department chairs and those who support faculty development
- Faculty with an interest in digital health
Yes. The minimum size for institution teams is 2 and the maximum is 8.
Institute registration will open during the second week of August. The last day to register is Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
Prior to registering, the institution should determine its team composition. Schools/colleges are encouraged to have all team members register at the same time to ensure the full team can attend. One person from the team/school can register the entire team via the online registration page. If you would like to register any students or staff as part of your team who may not be listed in our records, please email AACP for assistance. If an individual needs to register and pay separately, AACP staff will make sure they are added to a team based on their school. Registration for the institute is on a first come, first served basis. Credit card is the only form of payment method accepted.
If a team member needs to be added, removed or replaced, contact Emma Zaenglein, Meetings Manager, at email@example.com by Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
Refunds will be processed on all cancellations received in writing by September 16, 2021, excluding a $25 administrative fee. Due to meeting costs, no portion of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations after September 30, 2021.
Yes, CE credit is available for select sessions delivered on October 6-8, 2021. Please refer to the CPD activity announcement for specific CE credit information.
- Questions regarding your institute registration should be directed to Emma Zaenglein, Meetings Manager.
- To request an institute registration refund or cancellation, please contact Janet Mudd, Staff Accountant.
- Questions regarding program content should be directed to Kelly Ragucci, Vice President of Professional Development.