Join Your Colleagues at INvolve 2019 – the AACP Interim Meeting – in Tampa!
Insightful speakers, dynamic microsessions and enlightening peer discussions will involve current and future leaders during four days of collaboration and hands-on learning. Attendees will return to their schools with new strategies to lead. Stay tuned for more detailed programming information!
You will learn:
- How to engage employees in conscious development of a positive culture while inspiring them to reach their potential;
- How to involve more faculty by creating leadership development opportunities;
- How to recognize and mitigate potential research misconduct;
- How schools are adapting to meet the requirements of the 2016 ACPE standards
- How to implement innovative ways to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of your institution
Who should attend?
- Associate/Assistant Deans
- Department Chairs
- Professional Staff
INvolve 2019 attendees can earn up to 10 hours of CE credit!
Highlights This Year!
Engaging the Next-Gen Research Workforce: 2019 Research Symposium
The 2019 Research Symposium will bring together leaders in research and training from colleges and schools of pharmacy to discuss opportunities and challenges in research training at pharmacy schools. Symposium topics will include engaging pharmacy students in research projects and strengthening the pipeline for pharmacy research, integrating basic and clinical sciences in pharmacy schools, the value of research experience for building professional competencies and more.
Rapid Remarks: 10-minute microsessions will tackle the profession’s most pressing topics, including student leadership, regional campuses and preparing students for corporate cultures!