The Secretary of Knowledge Management shall be responsible for taking the minutes at all meetings of this Council and of its Administrative Board. The Secretary shall be elected by this Council to a two-year term, beginning with the termination of the annual meeting. The Secretary may not be elected to successive terms of office.
- Take the minutes at COF business and administrative board meetings.
- Distribute minutes to COF Administrative Board and Executive Vice President of AACP (for review and approval) within 30 days of the conclusion of each business and administrative board meeting.
- Distribute final, approved minutes to COF members within 45 days of the conclusion of each business and administrative board meeting.
- Develop and distribute a list of COF committees/task forces, committee/task force members (names and contact information), and due dates for reports.
- Serve as the COF liaison to the New/Junior Faculty learning community and to develop COF programming and events relevant to new/junior faculty to be held at the AACP Annual and Interim Meetings.
- Serve as the COF liaison to the Quorum Committee
Please contact Immediate Past Chair Anandi V. Law for more information.