- Is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy’s Board of Directors and commits to serving on the board for three years
- In the absence or disability of the President, the President-elect performs all duties of the President and when so acting is subject to all the same restrictions.
- Chairs the Strategic Planning Committee
- Serves as a member of Finance Committee
- Serves as a member of the board and executive committee of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (AFPE)
- Attends an executive leadership program in association management with the EVP/CEO
- Appoints volunteers to the committees of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Performs other duties as requested by the President or Board of Directors
- Represents the Association at AACP/NABP District Meetings
Please contact Immediate Past President Joseph T. DiPiro for more information.