First-time professional staff at an ACPE accredited college or school of pharmacy may receive a two-year complimentary AACP membership. This membership is a component of AACP’s new faculty/professional staff development program, designed to help new staff members succeed. To get the most out of this membership, we recommend that new staff members fully engage with their peers via AACP’s offerings.
AACP New Member Checklist:
- Collaborate with other professional staff members: Join AACP Sections and Special Interest Groups to share ideas with colleagues across the country, including:
- Sections: Administrative Services Section, Experiential Education Section
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs): Administrative and Financial Officers SIG, Student Services SIG, Development Directors SIG
- AACP Connect: Engage with colleagues in the members-only community, AACP Connect, where you can access important resources and participate in active discussions related to your professional interests.
- Stay Informed: The latest pharmacy education information and news is collected for you in AACP’s magazine, Academic Pharmacy Now, and in the e-Lert Newsletters.
- Participate in Targeted Webinars and stay up to date with professional trends.
- Attend the Annual Meeting: Join over 2,900 of your peers to discuss pharmacy education issues and to gain insights into current topics in your field. First-time professional staff receive a significantly reduced registration rate.
Eligibility: To be eligible, this must be the professional staff’s first appointment at an ACPE accredited member institution, and they must be a full-time staff member in, or assigned to, the College/School of Pharmacy. Professional staff who have previously worked at other colleges or schools of pharmacy are not eligible.
Membership Application: Please email AACP to confirm eligibility and apply for the complimentary membership. AACP will then send you information to complete the membership process.