Insight Into Philanthropy for Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy Workshop
Join your CEO dean and development officer colleagues for this complimentary workshop on June 10 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET where attendees will gain an understanding of philanthropy and the donor development process during this challenging time in our history. This includes concepts, processes, and tools for donor engagement and for defining funding priorities in a way that compels donor support.
Specific focus areas include learning, developing and/or applying:
- Research that serves as the basis for the content and trends in philanthropy
- New perspectives on donor motivation
- Translation of your vision into a compelling philanthropic opportunity
- Deepening donor commitment
- An optimal donor meeting and securing financial commitment
- Creation of a meaningful return on philanthropic investment (ROPI)
Space is limited.
Senior Vice President, Advancement Resources
Darrell has extensive experience helping organizations develop both comprehensive and strategic training programs to significantly raise levels of philanthropic support. Darrell facilitates sessions for academic institutions, healthcare organizations, and other nonprofit groups, as well as provides specialized, outcome-based coaching/consulting to philanthropic leaders.
Darrell is passionate about helping both academic leaders and physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals understand and achieve their full potential as partners in development.