The INterim Meeting brings together experts in leadership development with emerging and future leaders in an environment perfect for problem-solving and relationship-building.
Whether you are a clinical or basic scientist, faculty member or dean, you will leave INsight 2020 with a new perspective and enhanced skills to help you prepare for transformation in pharmacy education and practice.
Programming at INsight 2020 focuses on critical issues you and your peers are facing now and in the future, including:
- Leading change in a change-adverse environment
- Accelerating transformation in pharmacy practice from the national and federal perspective, and the new roles pharmacists can play within the disruption of the healthcare system and the profession
- Identifying the impact schools and colleges can have in the rapidly-changing community pharmacy practice setting through training, advocating and sharing successful patient care implementation strategies
- Advancing and conducting research at your institution through faculty development and the formation of interdisciplinary, collaborative teams.
- Utilizing innovative strategies to develop interprofessional practice teams with physicians and other healthcare professions
- Promoting students’ professional identity formation through learning experiences in the curriculum
Start making your plans to attend INsight 2020! Register Now.
Add to Your INsight 2020 Itinerary: Research Symposium on Feb. 8
Every institution offers strengths, challenges and opportunities for research unique to the local environment. Join researchers and research leaders from colleges and schools of pharmacy at the AACP 2020 Research Symposium, Visualizing Research Potential in the Local Environment, for a one-day meeting focused on maximizing your institution’s potential to support and sustain high-impact research.
Attend the Research Symposium as a stand-alone workshop or add it to your Interim Meeting registration. Registration for the Research Symposium is $150 (only $100 if adding it to a full conference registration) and includes a networking reception the evening of Feb. 7. More information coming soon.