The AACP Financial Literacy Guide for Student Pharmacists includes module-based presentations on various topics, which you may choose to utilize at your convenience. Fact Sheets are also provided to give you printable resources.
Financial Literacy - The Basics
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Financial Planning 101
- Module 3: Banking and Account Management
- Module 4: Budgeting for Student Pharmacists
- Module 5: Debit vs. Credit Cards
- Module 6: Students and Cards
- Module 7: Reading Your Credit Report
- Module 8: Credit Reports vs. Credit Scores
- Module 9: Dealing with Credit Card Debt
- Module 10: Paycheck Deductions
Financial Literacy - Fact Sheets
- Dealing with Debt
- Avoiding Fees
- Banking 101
- Credit Reports & Credit Scores
- Glossary of Important Financial Terms
Financial Aid Tool Kit at MyMoney.gov - The U.S. Financial Literacy and Education Commission provides financial education resources for all Americans. This page focuses on students and education financing.
Paying for College - An online guide from MoneyGeek.com to help students understand ways to finance their education or to lower their expenses.
Prepare Financially For Graduate School In The Health Professions - A 5-step guide from MGH Institute of Health Professions to help students prepare a budget that covers before, during and after graduate school.