Diamonds in the Rough: Developing Enrollment Management Professionals for the Long-term in a High-pressure Environment
Description: This session will highlight best practices and provide key takeaways for participants in the continual development of individual enrollment management professionals. The speakers will utilize scenarios from both the college-controlled and university-controlled admissions environments to provide guidance and strategies that will nurture and sustain enrollment management professionals, so they can best contribute to the institution’s strategic goals as highly effective, long-term team members.
- Apply the NASPA competencies to advance personal and professional development goals.
- Understand how to utilize the NACAC “Career Paths for Admission Officers” resource.
- Learn to align professional role to the institution’s enrollment management goals.
- Michael A. Dietrich, PharmD, BCPS, FAzPA
- Associate Dean of Professional Affairs & Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Midwestern University College of Pharmacy
- Dale E. English, BSPharm, PharmD, RPh, FASHP
- Professor & Associate Dean of Student Affairs
- Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences