Navigating Enrollment Management – Leadership in Turbulent Times
Description: Strong leadership must permeate all areas of enrollment management. This primer webinar will provide pharmacy faculty and professional staff at all levels with the foundational information they need to be in the optimal mindset and maximize the value of the leadership concepts in the Workshop. Speakers will provide practical frameworks and tips to help current and emerging leaders in enrollment management roles navigate the challenges facing pharmacy and higher education.
- Understand the importance of leadership in enrollment management.
- Develop a mindset action plan.
- Identify ways to maximize the learning opportunities in the Workshop.
- Michael A. Dietrich, PharmD, BCPS, FAzPA
- Associate Dean of Professional Affairs & Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Midwestern University College of Pharmacy
- Donald A. Godwin, PhD
- Dean & Professor
- University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy