This first of its kind workshop will be hosted in a remote format allowing participants to actively participate from any location. We are employing a highly interactive format, including assigning participants to a networking group ensuring that participants can meet others nationwide. We are hosting two keynote presentations, fireside chats with experts, and a series of brief panel talks with continual small group discussions throughout each day.
Topics will include: Community pharmacy practice transformation, pharmacist owner experts sharing their redesign efforts, updates on payor interest in community practice, implementation science, IPPEs and APPEs, student engagement, pharmacist eCare plan documentation, workforce transformation, pharm-to-pharm collaboration and scaling innovation through partnerships!
Faculty, staff, residents, and fellows are all welcome to attend. Members of the ACT Teams through the ACT Pharmacy Collaborative are especially encouraged to attend.
* November 11, 2020: There will be a special complimentary 90-minute session for all CEO Deans and a special complimentary 90-minute session for Experiential Education/Learning Directors. Invitation and registration information to follow in the near future.
The workshop schedule and speakers will be available mid-August 2020.
The workshop registration will open mid-September 2020.
Assemble colleges and schools of pharmacy members nationwide to network and develop ways to collaborate and support community pharmacy practice transformation.
- Illustrate ways colleges and schools of pharmacy are and can be engaged in community pharmacy practice transformation
- Formulate a plan to further engage community practice transformation opportunities for IPPE and APPE experiences
- Demonstrate the Pharmacist eCare Plan standard application to patient care and student learning
- Relate how community pharmacy practice transformation can lead to research and scholarly work
- Design a plan for engaging and growing community pharmacy partnerships at your college or school of pharmacy
$119 per person
- Both AACP members and non-members will be able to register themselves for the workshop at the individual participant rate.