Mobilize Academia's Role in Community Pharmacy Practice Transformation
Join your colleagues virtually to network and develop new ways to support community pharmacy practice transformation at the Remote AACP/ACT Workshop, Nov. 12–13. This first-of-its-kind workshop will use a highly-interactive online format, assigning participants to networking groups to ensure attendees forge nationwide connections.
Attendees will experience two keynote presentations, fireside chats with experts, a series of brief panel talks and continual small group discussions throughout each day. Faculty, staff, residents and fellows are invited to discuss topics ranging from scaling innovation through partnerships, student engagement and workforce transformation to pharmacist eCare plan documentation and expert-led pharmacy redesign efforts.
Members of the ACT Teams through the ACT Pharmacy Collaborative are especially encouraged to attend.
*November 11, 2020: There will be a special complimentary 2-hour session for all CEO Deans and a special complimentary 2-hour session for Experiential Education/Learning Directors. Invitation and registration information to follow in the near future.
- Illustrate ways colleges and schools of pharmacy are and can be engaged in community pharmacy practice transformation
- Formulate a plan to further engage community practice transformation opportunities for IPPE and APPE experiences
- Demonstrate the Pharmacist eCare Plan standard application to patient care and student learning
- Relate how community pharmacy practice transformation can lead to research and scholarly work
- Design a plan for engaging and growing community pharmacy partnerships at your college or school of pharmacy
Please register separately for the Main Workshop, CEO Deans Complimentary Session and Experiential Education Directors Complimentary Session.
The Main Workshop will take place on November 12 and 13, 2020. The cost of this virtual workshop is $119 per person and includes live pharmacist continuing education (CE) credits.
CEO Deans Complimentary Session:
November 11, 2020 from 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. EST
Experiential Education Directors Complimentary Session:
November 11, 2020 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
You can also visit ACTforPharmacy to learn about the different initiatives of the ACT Pharmacy Collaborative and how to collaborate with the 88 colleges and schools of pharmacy who have joined this Collaborative!