Virtual Digital Health Institute, Oct. 6–8
The Virtual Digital Health Institute is designed for institutions that seek to introduce or strengthen digital health concepts in their pharmacy programs. Participating institutional teams will not only learn how digital health is transforming the delivery and consumption of healthcare, but also hear how other colleges across the country have addressed the need to incorporate digital health in their pharmacy programs, identify opportunities to integrate digital health education in both didactic and experiential education curricula, and determine the best strategy to develop one or more digital health champions in their college. Institutions that register a team will receive a one-year subscription to comMit, a 6-module motivational interviewing training program for healthcare professionals.
Who Should Attend
- Curriculum committee chairs and members
- Skills lab directors
- Experiential education leaders
- Department chairs and those who support faculty development
- Faculty with an interest in digital health
- Describe the digital health landscape.
- Evaluate the presence of digital health in the curriculum and co-curriculum at the attendee’s home institution.
- Share examples of how schools and colleges of pharmacy have incorporated digital health within their curricula.
- Recognize opportunities for threading digital health tools into existing curriculum and co-curriculum at the attendee’s home institution.
- Identify strategies to develop one or more faculty in digital health at the attendee’s home institution.
- Create an action plan to introduce and/or strengthen the presence of digital health in the pharmacy program at the attendee’s home institution.