Virtual Digital Health Institute, Oct. 6–8
The Virtual Digital Health Institute is designed for institutions that seek to introduce or strengthen digital health concepts in their pharmacy programs. Participating institutional teams will not only learn how digital health is transforming the delivery and consumption of healthcare, but also hear how other colleges across the country have addressed the need to incorporate digital health in their pharmacy programs, identify opportunities to integrate digital health education in both didactic and experiential education curricula, and determine the best strategy to develop one or more digital health champions in their college. Institutions that register a team will receive a one-year subscription to comMit, a 6-module motivational interviewing training program for healthcare professionals.
Registration is $129 per person. Prior to registering, team composition should be determined, and schools/colleges are encouraged to have all team members register at the same time to ensure the full team can attend. The team minimum is 2 individuals, and the team maximum is 8 individuals. One person from the team or school can register the entire team via the online registration link below. If an individual needs to register and pay separately, please contact AACP for assistance.
Registration for the institute will close on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 or when space is full. Refunds will be processed on all cancellations received in writing by September 16, 2021, excluding a $25 administrative fee. Due to meeting costs, no portion of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations after September 30, 2021.
Who Should Attend
- Curriculum committee chairs and members
- Skills lab directors
- Experiential education leaders
- Department chairs and those who support faculty development
- Faculty with an interest in digital health
- Describe the digital health landscape.
- Evaluate the presence of digital health in the curriculum and co-curriculum at the attendee’s home institution.
- Share examples of how schools and colleges of pharmacy have incorporated digital health within their curricula.
- Recognize opportunities for threading digital health tools into existing curriculum and co-curriculum at the attendee’s home institution.
- Identify strategies to develop one or more faculty in digital health at the attendee’s home institution.
- Create an action plan to introduce and/or strengthen the presence of digital health in the pharmacy program at the attendee’s home institution.