Register Now for Pharmacy Education 2023
Join the more than 1,800 pharmacy educators, practitioners and students who have already committed to attend!
Get ready to connect with colleagues, learn from industry experts, and cultivate relationships with Academy leaders from across the country at Pharmacy Education 2023, July 22-25, in Aurora, Colorado. Across four days of programming, you’ll share ideas, sharpen skills and find solutions to critical issues facing pharmacy education and the changing healthcare landscape.
Set in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains, Pharmacy Education 2023 provides a learning environment perfect for expanding your knowledge, gaining fresh perspectives and returning to your institution inspired to implement lessons learned.
- An intimate discussion over lunch between Prem Shah, Chief Pharmacy Officer at CVS Health and Co-President of CVS Pharmacy, and Russ Melchert, AACP President and Dean of the School of Pharmacy at the UMKC on Monday, July 24 from Noon to 1:00 p.m. They will discuss opportunities for expanding the role of community pharmacy in health care. RSVP today!
- Learn more about the NAM Fellowship in Pharmacy as the 2023 Volwiler, Dawson and AFPE Mentor of the Year award recipients join current and past NAM Fellows on Monday, July 24, for a rich discussion on pharmacy research, and health science and policy in the U.S.
- Nearly 150 micro-, mini- and special session formats to meet your learning needs.
- Conference pre-sessions on Saturday, July 22, including the Admissions Workshop, the DiPiro Workshop: Best Practices in Qualitative Research, and the Teachers’ Seminar, Fostering the Development of Adaptive Expertise.
- A thought-provoking Opening General Session, Leveraging The Digital Mindset in Higher Education, followed by a book signing with keynote speaker Dr. Paul Leonardi.
- More than 400 posters displayed on two full days of the meeting.
- Timely session topics addressing ChatGPT and AI in pharmacy education, the 2022 National Pharmacist Workforce Survey findings; and a conversation on Research, Health Science and Policy in Academic Pharmacy led by current and former NAM Fellows in Pharmacy.