Reaching New Heights in Experiential Education
Registration is open through Friday, April 13!
Please email or call Janet Mudd (703-479-3839) to register your team.
The 2018 Spring Institute focuses on four areas related to Experiential Education:
- Enhancing assessment strategies within experiential programs and integrating EPA’s into the student’s experience
- Identifying needs for preceptor development with a focus on clear guidance for meeting program expectations
- Student remediation strategies which reflect early identification, root cause analyses and the key elements for successful remediation plans
- A practical approach to scholarship in experiential education
Who Should Attend:
- Experiential Education administration and staff
- Individuals influencing curriculum
- Individuals influencing assessment